Lebanon Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one have been injured or a loved one has died due to the negligence of another person or business, you deserve to be compensated fully and fairly. To maximize your chances of success, you need a lawyer dedicated to you, one who will vigorously assert your rights against wrongdoers and their insurance companies.
At Henry & Beaver, LLP, you will find the lawyer you need. Our Lebanon personal injury lawyers are strong and proven advocates who will aggressively pursue full compensation for your injuries, medical bills, lost wages and personal losses. We have achieved favorable settlements and verdicts for victims of serious accidents in Lebanon, Lancaster, Schuylkill, Dauphin and Berks counties.
To schedule an initial free consultation, call 717-274-3644 or contact our Lebanon law firm online. We offer a case evaluation, including home or hospital visits.
Cases We Handle
If you hire us, you will work directly with Christopher J. Coyle, a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Wiley P. Parker, a board-certified Civil Trial Advocate, or talented local attorney Heather A. Eggert. As our primary personal injury attorneys, they handle cases such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We handle all motor vehicle cases, including car accidents, pedestrian accidents, commercial truck accidents, cases involving drunk driving, motorcycle crashes, bus accidents and bicycle accidents.
- Premises liability: We provide skilled representation to those who have been injured on dangerous premises. We have experience with a wide range of premises liability issues, including dog bites, inadequate security cases and slip-and-fall accidents.
- Defective and dangerous products: If you or a loved one has been injured by a dangerous product, we can help you take legal action against the manufacturer.
- Third-party workplace injury lawsuits: If you have been hurt while on the job, we can help you file a personal injury claim against any outside parties who contributed to the accident. We are particularly skilled in construction site accident cases.
- Wrongful death lawsuits: If you have lost a loved one in an accident, our attorneys will help you hold the negligent parties responsible.
- Injuries to children: Personal injury cases involving children require a unique approach. Our attorneys handle these cases with compassion and care.
- Arm Injuries
- Foot & Ankle Injuries
- Hand/Wrist Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Leg Injuries
- Neck, Spine & Brain Injuries
- Scar and Disfigurement
- Shoulder Injuries
Aggressive, Knowledgeable Advocates
If you have suffered injuries in an accident, the sooner you speak with our attorneys, the better. We will get to work right away uncovering facts and building your case. We often use private investigators to obtain witness statements and preserve evidence at the scene. We also obtain medical records, police reports or autopsy reports that show the full extent of the damage.
If your injury occurred at work, we pursue all available disability benefits through your employer and any additional action against a subcontractor, manufacturer or other third party whose negligence contributed to the accident.
We are not a high-volume practice that will sell your claim short — we take good cases and negotiate hard with insurance companies to recover the compensation our clients need to enable them to move forward in life. We prepare each case as though it will go to trial, a strategy that often leads to favorable settlements.
Contact An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
To speak to an experienced Pennsylvania personal injury attorney, call our Lebanon office today at 717-274-3644. You may also contact us online. We offer an initial free consultation, including evening or Sunday appointments, and we make house calls or hospital visits.