Lebanon Premises Liability Lawyer
When you walk into a grocery store, stadium or hospital, you expect that you will be protected from unforeseen dangers. You can reasonably expect that walking surfaces will be safe, that railings will be secure and that elevators will be in good repair. All too often, however, this isn’t the case.
Building owners have a responsibility to ensure that their premises are safe for visitors. If you have been injured because a building owner failed to provide a safe premises, contact Henry & Beaver, LLP. Backed by more than 100 years of service to Pennsylvania accident victims, our firm is dedicated to helping you receive the maximum possible compensation for your injuries.
Types Of Premises Liability Injuries
Premises liability is a broad area of the law, one that covers a wide variety of accidents and incidents. The attorneys at Henry & Beaver are prepared to assist with all types of premises liability case, including:
- Slip-and-fall: A slip-and-fall injury on a slippery or uneven surface can cause long-term injuries. We can help you get compensation for your medical bills.
- Elevator and escalator accidents: A poorly maintained elevator or escalator can cause serious injuries.
- Defective stairways: A broken stair or railing can lead to devastating falls.
- Dog bites: Dog owners have a responsibility to ensure that their pets do not harm visitors or patrons.
- Inadequate security: If you were harmed by a security threat that should have been prevented, contact our law firm.
Seeking The Maximum Possible Compensation
When you schedule a consultation with our law firm, one of our skilled personal injury attorneys will meet with you one-on-one with you to determine how your injuries have affected your life. Then, he or she will push aggressively to ensure that you receive the full compensation you deserve. A personal injury case can account for many of the losses associated with a premises liability injury, including medical bills, lost wages, loss of enjoyment of life and disability.