Lebanon Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
Henry & Beaver, LLP, represents homebuyers, homeowners, commercial property owners and tenants in all real estate transactions and disputes in central Pennsylvania. Attorneys Amy B. Leonard and Roberta J. Santiago are skilled local attorneys with extensive experience in real estate law. Call at 717-274-3644 to arrange a consultation.
Residential Real Estate
We provide full-service representation to buyers or sellers of homes in Lebanon, Lancaster, Berks, Dauphin and Schuylkill counties:
- Drafting or reviewing the agreement of sale
- Buying and selling a home
- Preparation of deeds, powers of attorney, mortgages and notes, or lease agreements
- Title opinions and title insurance
- Attending the settlement (closing)
For many homebuyers or sellers, this is their first experience with a lawyer. At Henry & Beaver, we pride ourselves on our personalized service. We strive to explain the real estate process and make the transaction as smooth and pleasant as possible.
If you are buying land or a home, only an attorney — not the title company, lender, or the real estate agent — represents your interests and works exclusively for you.
Commercial Real Estate
Mr. Harlan and Mrs. Santiago perform due diligence in advance of commercial property transactions, including title review, disclosures, financing commitments and environmental issues. They can negotiate or review purchase agreements, commercial leases, construction contracts and all documentation relating to the sale. They also provide land use and zoning counsel to developers.
Real Estate Litigation
Henry & Beaver also represents any party in property disputes or litigation over real estate transactions. When issues cannot be peaceably resolved, we refer cases to our in-house civil litigation attorney, Heather A. Eggert, for capable representation:
- Boundary disputes, easements, and adverse possession
- Title disputes
- Transaction disputes (fraud, non-disclosure, breach of contract)
- Construction disputes (non-performance, non-payment)
- Landlord-tenant disputes (commercial and residential)
- Eminent domain
- Residential Real Estate Services
We make every effort to resolve disputes efficiently and cost-effectively. If escalated, we are prepared to seek damages or injunctive relief or defend clients in court.