Lebanon Criminal Law Attorney
When facing criminal charges, it’s important to know where you stand and what your options are. At Henry & Beaver, LLP, we analyze the prosecution’s case and help clients make informed decisions to achieve the most favorable outcome.
Based in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, our experienced criminal defense lawyers represent clients in Lebanon, Lancaster, Dauphin, Berks and Schuylkill counties. Contact us immediately for a consultation with one of our knowledgeable criminal defense lawyers.
Effectively Handling A Wide Range Of Criminal Matters
Attorney Heather A. Eggert represent clients facing state and federal criminal charges and associated administrative proceedings, including:
- DUI/DWI: An accusation of drunk driving can threaten your license, your reputation and even your career.
- Traffic violations: A traffic violation or license suspension can disrupt your life in many ways. We will help you protect your right to drive.
- Drug possession or distribution: Our attorneys provide skilled representation to local residents who have been accused of a drug crime.
- Homicide and vehicular death: If you have been accused of murder or another related offense, it is critical that you speak with a skilled criminal defense attorney.
- Assault: The consequences of an assault vary greatly depending on the circumstances. Contact our law firm to learn more.
- Sexual assault: Sex crimes call for serious penalties under Pennsylvania law, including enrollment on the sex offender registry.
- Juvenile crimes: If your child has been accused of a crime, our attorneys will help you protect his or her freedom and future.
- Summary Offenses
- Misdemeanors & Felonies
- Theft Offenses
- Violent Crimes
The Information And Advice You Need
When you bring your legal concerns to our office, we will take the time to sit down with you for a face-to-face meeting, where we will discuss the specific charges and the prosecution’s evidence. We will make sure that you understand the charges against you and the likely consequences of any course of action.
We provide an honest assessment of where you stand — whether you have a defensible case or a serious problem. If we cannot get the charges dismissed, we will advise you about the merits of plea negotiations versus going to trial. Although cases are often best resolved through plea bargains, we are never afraid to take a case to trial.