Civil Litigation Attorneys in Lebanon PA
Henry & Beaver, LLP, stands ready to represent individuals and businesses in any civil dispute. Whether negotiating an out-of-court resolution or taking the case to trial, our experienced attorneys have a broad background in civil litigation and are prepared to advance our clients’ interests.
From a dispute with a neighbor to the most complex civil litigation, Henry & Beaver can initiate or defend legal actions in Lebanon, Lancaster, Dauphin, Berks and Schuylkill counties. Contact us today to discuss your case.
General Civil Litigation
We provide plaintiff or defense representation in a wide range of civil actions, including but not limited to:
- Personal injury and work injury
- Property disputes — driveways, easements, right-of-way, code violations, adverse possession
- Construction litigation — construction defects, mechanic’s liens
- Businesses suing or being sued for breach of contract
- Tort claims against a business (fraud, discrimination)
- Employment agreements and trade secrets litigation
- Contract law (we represented a hole-in-one contest winner when the sponsor refused to furnish the prize of a new car)
- Probate litigation — will contests, breach of fiduciary duty
- Divorce litigation
- Employment Agreements
Wiley P. Parker is board-certified as a Civil Trial Advocate and has practiced in Pennsylvania for over 30 years. Heather A. Eggert is a talented attorney with strong ties to the local community and a deep understanding of several complex practice areas. Our litigators draw on the considerable in-house experience of attorneys who practice in business and employment, probate and estates, real estate, family law and other areas.