- Practice Areas
- Bankruptcy (Debtor/Creditor)
- Business And Employment Law
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Arm, Hand, Wrist and Shoulder Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction And Workplace Accidents
- Dangerous Premises
- Dangerous Products
- Dog Bites
- Injuries To Children
- Lower Body Injuries (Foot, Ankle, Knee and Hip Injuries)
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Neck, Spine & Brain Injuries
- Scar and Disfigurement
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Real Estate Law
- Attorney Profiles
Lebanon Family Law Attorney
The attorneys at Henry & Beaver, LLP, have extensive experience with a variety of family law services in Pennsylvania. Whether you are preparing for divorce, planning an adoption or creating an appropriate child custody agreement, you can trust our skilled attorneys to provide effective legal guidance.
Henry & Beaver has served Lebanon and the surrounding communities for more than 100 years. Over the course of our firm’s long history, we have developed the skills and resources necessary to handle a wide range of legal situations. Our experience includes:
- Divorce: Our lawyers will guide you through the entire divorce process, helping you protect your interests and your assets.
- Child custody: A custody dispute can be a challenging issue, one that is hotly contested by both sides. We will help you keep the process moving forward.
- Child support and spousal support: These issues will set the tone for your financial situation after the divorce. It is important that you work with a skilled attorney throughout the child support and spousal support determination process.
- Property division: We will work closely with you to determine which assets you wish to keep and which ones you do not. Then we will negotiate hard to reach a solution that fits your needs and goals.
- Adoption: If you wish to expand your family through adoption, our attorneys are ready to guide you through the process.
- Relocation: Before relocating with their child, custodial parents need to notify the noncustodial parent or obtain court approval. Our attorneys can help you ensure that you comply with all statutory relocation requirements.
- Same-Sex Marriage, Divorce, and Adoption
- Surrogacy Agreements
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Contempt Action
Contact A Skilled Family Law Attorney
If you have a legal concern, contact Henry & Beaver to schedule a consultation with John H. Whitmoyer orHeather A. Eggert, our experienced family law attorneys. Call 717-274-3644 or fill out our online form to get started.