- Practice Areas
- Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Attorney
- Business and Employment Law
- Civil Litigation Attorney in Pennsylvania
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Arm, Hand, Wrist and Shoulder Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction And Workplace Accidents
- Dangerous Premises
- Dangerous Products
- Dog Bite
- Injuries To Children
- Lower Body Injuries (Foot, Ankle, Knee and Hip Injuries)
- Motorcycle Accident
- Neck, Spine & Brain Injuries
- Scar and Disfigurement
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Real Estate Law
- Attorney Profiles
Pennsylvania Estate Planning Attorney
Are your affairs in order in the event of your death, an illness or a serious accident? Have you taken steps to protect assets and provide for the care of children or vulnerable adults? It is important to have a comprehensive plan in place to make sure that your needs are taken care of if you become incapacitated and that your assets are distributed as you wish upon your death.
Henry & Beaver, LLP, provides complete estate planning and elder law services to clients throughout the Lebanon Valley area. We understand the importance and sensitivity surrounding end-of-life planning, and we take great pride in providing personalized, attentive service that meets the unique needs and goals of each client.
To begin this important advance planning, or to address a pressing situation involving an elderly parent, schedule a consultation with our Lebanon estate planning lawyers. Please call 717-274-3644.
Estate Planning Services
Whether you need a simple will or more sophisticated tools to avoid probate and inheritance taxes, our estate planning lawyers take the time to discuss your needs and anticipate every contingency. We offer a full range of services, such as:
- Comprehensive wills
- Durable powers of attorney
- Living wills (advance directives) and health care powers of attorney
- Federal and state tax planning
- Family business succession planning
- A variety of trusts, including living trusts, life insurance trusts, special needs trusts, charitable trusts, and other vehicles to preserve assets and make provisions for survivors
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Federal and State Tax Planning
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Guardianships (children, mentally incapacitated individuals, elderly)
If you are the executor of a will or the administrator of a loved one’s estate, our attorneys are ready to guide you through the probate process. We can help you efficiently and cost-effectively settle the estate and distribute the property.
Elder Law and Guardianship
Early planning enables you, your spouse or parents to qualify for Medicaid assistance when the time comes. We can advise you about giving gifts to heirs while remaining eligible for Medicaid and long-term care insurance. If you need to establish guardianship over elderly parents who can no longer handle their own affairs, we are ready to help. We can also refer you to the appropriate agency if you suspect financial, physical or emotional abuse in a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Contact an Experienced Pennsylvania Estate Planning Attorney
Attorneys Charles V. Henry III and Kevin M. Richards each have decades of experience with estate planning, elder law and probate in Pennsylvania. They provide attentive, insightful and detail-oriented counsel in these important and sensitive family matters.