Articles

How an Attorney Can Help with Your Defective Product Case

If you have experienced a defective product, your situation may seem overwhelming. After all, you are already dealing with the issue that the product caused. In certain cases, this could be injury to yourself or a loved one. In other cases, it might involve cheating you out of the money you spent on the product. […]


Injured at Work? What to do Next

Getting hurt on the job can be a nightmare. In addition to dealing with an injury, you might feel like your livelihood is at stake. Before you simply accept what your company tells you, after you are injured, make sure to follow the steps below. Your first step should always be to inform your direct […]


Common Causes of Hip Injuries

At the Henry & Beaver LLP law firm, we want you to understand the most common causes of hip injuries. Having a hip injury can make your life difficult because it makes mobility nearly impossible. After a hip injury, you may need a caregiver as you rehabilitate with physical and occupational therapy. If you are […]


Most Common Construction Accident Injuries

Construction sites are dangerous places to work. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), more than 20 percent of all work-related fatalities involve construction injuries. Aside from motor vehicle accidents involving large trucks, OSHA has identified the four leading causes of injuries and fatalities in the construction industry. These have been labeled the […]


Can Sciatica be Caused by a Slip and Fall Accident?

Slip-and-fall accidents can result in very serious long-term injuries for many individuals, ranging from damage to the lower extremities to injury in the cranial and neck areas of the body. Back injuries may also occur from any type of fall because the base of the spine is most common part of the impact point, many […]


Most Common Airbag Injuries and Your Rights!

Seeking Compensation for Those Harmed by Vehicle Air Bags Vehicle air bags are supposed to save lives and prevent serious injuries, but they can also present certain hazards on their own. Motorists who are harmed by air bags that are defective or fail to operate properly may be entitled to financial compensation, and they will […]


How You Can Help Your Seat Belt Do Its Job

Seatbelt Laws and Lebanon Pennsylvania Accident Attorneys It has been known for decades that seat belts can help prevent injury and death. For this reason, there are seat belt laws in every state in the country. These laws seek to encourage seat belt use in order to save lives and protect citizens in the case […]


How Most Common Brain Injuries Happen

According to the Center for Disease Control, 1.7 million people suffer a brain injury every year. While many people are able to recover from a brain injury, others are permanently disabled as the result of their injury. There are many ways that a brain injury can occur. Slip and Fall Accidents Falls account for about […]


What type of compensation can I receive after a burn injury?

Cindi Broaddus, Dr. Phil McGraw’s sister-in-law, awoke in the passenger seat of a car screaming after sulfuric acid was dropped from an overpass in 2001. She was hospitalized with a 30 percent chance of survival. After twelve surgeries in three weeks, she resigned herself to inspire others to recover. Acid burned 70 percent of her body. Henry […]


Injuries on Property: Public vs Private

One of the first challenges when attempting to collect damages for a premises liability injury is determining who owns or is in charge of the property on which the injury occurred. Public locations are relatively easy to discern who to contact regarding the injury, but a personal injury on private property that happens when the […]