- Practice Areas
- Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Attorney
- Business and Employment Law
- Civil Litigation Attorney in Pennsylvania
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Arm, Hand, Wrist and Shoulder Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction And Workplace Accidents
- Dangerous Premises
- Dangerous Products
- Dog Bite
- Injuries To Children
- Lower Body Injuries (Foot, Ankle, Knee and Hip Injuries)
- Motorcycle Accident
- Neck, Spine & Brain Injuries
- Scar and Disfigurement
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Real Estate Law
- Attorney Profiles
Pennsylvania Probate Attorney
It is difficult enough to deal with the emotional impact of the death of a loved one. Add to that the often-complicated legal process known as probate and you may find yourself feeling overwhelmed. If you are the executor of a will or the appointed administrator of an estate, the assistance of an experienced lawyer can help the process go smoothly.
At Henry & Beaver, LLP, we provide probate and probate litigation services to clients throughout the Lebanon Valley. We know that the paperwork, tax forms and the duties associated with probate can be confusing. You do not have to try to fulfill your obligations on your own; our experienced Lebanon probate attorneys are available to help.
To schedule a consultation to discuss your specific legal needs, please call 717-274-3644 or contact our Lebanon law firm online.
Helping You With Estate Administration
Probate and estate administration involves locating and accounting for all the assets of the deceased person and then distributing them properly. The goal of estate planning is to minimize the time and expense of probate while maximizing what beneficiaries and heirs receive from the estate. We can help you with all the tasks of probate, including:
- Identifying beneficiaries and heirs
- Locating and valuing assets
- Filing income tax returns for the estate
- Paying the estate’s debts
- Distributing assets according the terms of the will, and if there is no will, then according to state law
If the validity of a will, trust or power of attorney is disputed, or when the administration of an estate is challenged, our Pennsylvania estate administration lawyers can help resolve the problem. We have vast experience handling:
- Will contests and trust litigation: Challenges to wills and trusts based on undue influence, lack of capacity, lack of witnesses and failure to follow formalities
- Breach of fiduciary duty: We represent trustees, executors and personal representatives accused of fraud, theft or incompetence.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: We handle cases involving challenges to a person’s designation as a guardian or conservator and cases involving allegations of improper conduct.
Contact an Experienced Pennsylvania Probate Attorney
Kevin M. Richards and Charles V. Henry III have practiced estate planning and probate for decades. They provide attentive, insightful and detail-oriented advice to executors and administrators of estates.
To arrange a consultation with our Pennsylvania Probate Attorneys at Henry & Beaver, call 717-274-3644 or contact us online.
For savvy executors or administrators, we can provide minimal assistance and advice at hourly rates. If you do not have the time or comfort level, we can handle the entire matter for a percentage fee.