- Practice Areas
- Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Attorney
- Business and Employment Law
- Civil Litigation Attorney in Pennsylvania
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Arm, Hand, Wrist and Shoulder Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction And Workplace Accidents
- Dangerous Premises
- Dangerous Products
- Dog Bite
- Injuries To Children
- Lower Body Injuries (Foot, Ankle, Knee and Hip Injuries)
- Motorcycle Accident
- Neck, Spine & Brain Injuries
- Scar and Disfigurement
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Real Estate Law
- Attorney Profiles
Banking And Finance
Henry & Beaver, LLP, represents banks and other lenders, developers, businesses, municipal entities and other borrowers in banking and finance matters. Our attorneys have extensive experience in public and private lending and regulatory compliance, serving clients throughout Lebanon County and the surrounding counties of central Pennsylvania.
Experienced Banking And Finance Attorneys
Banking lawyers Marc A. Hess and John H. Whitmoyer can provide advice about sophisticated loan transactions and construction contracts, reviewing documents and disclosures to minimize client liability and assist with the smooth conclusion of financing arrangements.
- We represent borrowers or lenders by negotiating loans, letters of credit and other securities, and the terms of pledges and guarantees.
- We represent lenders by drafting loan documents, advising on loan structure and securitization, negotiating loan workouts or recouping losses through foreclosure, repossession, Bankruptcy Court proceedings, or commercial collections.
- We assist municipalities and municipal authorities with arranging public bond financing or tax- financing.
Henry & Beaver performs due diligence to protect the interests of clients in all banking transactions. Whether we are taking action against a defaulted borrower, assisting in public works funding, or helping a business restructure debt, we have the applicable knowledge and experience. Our attorneys provide thorough and precise planning and documentation to avoid legal pitfalls during the transaction and beyond.