- Practice Areas
- Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Attorney
- Business and Employment Law
- Civil Litigation Attorney in Pennsylvania
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Arm, Hand, Wrist and Shoulder Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction And Workplace Accidents
- Dangerous Premises
- Dangerous Products
- Dog Bite
- Injuries To Children
- Lower Body Injuries (Foot, Ankle, Knee and Hip Injuries)
- Motorcycle Accident
- Neck, Spine & Brain Injuries
- Scar and Disfigurement
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Real Estate Law
- Attorney Profiles
Dangerous Products Liability Lawyer
Lebanon Personal Injury Attorney
Manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure that their products are safe for consumer use. When they fail to live up to this responsibility, the consequences can be enormous.
If you have suffered an injury due to a defective product, you have a right to pursue compensation from the product’s manufacturer. At Henry & Beaver, LLP, our product liability attorneys are prepared to guide you through this process. When you schedule a consultation at our office, one of our skilled lawyers will meet with you one-on-one to discuss your case and help you take the next steps.
Types Of Product Liability Cases
There are many ways in which manufacturers can fail to uphold product safety regulations.
- Manufacturing defects: If poor manufacturing and quality control procedures allow a defective product onto the marketplace, the manufacturer is responsible for the injuries that result.
- Design defects: If the product was poorly designed, then every copy of that product presents a risk to consumers. Examples of design defects include automotive parts that lead to large-scale recall.
- Failure to warn: Manufacturers must inform consumers how to use the product properly. If you were injured because you were not warned of an unforeseeable danger associated with the product, you have a right to seek compensation.
- Advertising failures: False or deceptive advertising can lead consumers to use a product in an unsafe manner. If you suffered an injury due to false advertising, our law firm can help.
Product liability cases are particularly common in the toy industry. Children are particularly prone to injury, and they do not always understand how the misuse of a product could lead them into harm. If your child has suffered an injury due to a defective or dangerous toy, contact our law firm.
Contact Our Pennsylvania Law Firm
Product liability cases can be complex, as manufacturers often fight hard to avoid claiming responsibility for their hazardous products. When faced with these challenging cases, it pays to work with an experienced personal injury law firm.
The Lebanon dangerous products liability lawyers at Henry & Beaver have the resources and the skills to take on even the largest manufacturers. To schedule a free consultation, contact us online or call 717-274-3644.