- Practice Areas
- Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Attorney
- Business and Employment Law
- Civil Litigation Attorney in Pennsylvania
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Arm, Hand, Wrist and Shoulder Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction And Workplace Accidents
- Dangerous Premises
- Dangerous Products
- Dog Bite
- Injuries To Children
- Lower Body Injuries (Foot, Ankle, Knee and Hip Injuries)
- Motorcycle Accident
- Neck, Spine & Brain Injuries
- Scar and Disfigurement
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Real Estate Law
- Attorney Profiles
Lebanon Construction Accident Lawyer
Lebanon Personal Injury Attorneys
Construction sites are often a complex web of activity, as a large number of contractors and subcontractors work together on the same project. Unfortunately, this hazardous environment is often responsible for a wide range of serious injuries.
If you have suffered an injury at the workplace, you are probably aware that you can claim workers’ compensation benefits. But did you know that you may also be able to pursue a personal injury claim? If your injuries were caused by someone other than your employer or a co-worker, you have a right to pursue a third-party claim.
Henry & Beaver, LLP, has extensive experience filing third-party claims on behalf of injured workers. Contact our Lebanon, Pennsylvania, law firm to learn more.
In general, you cannot file personal injury claims against your employer or a co-worker. If you were harmed by the negligence of a third party, however, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against him or her. These third-party claims provide payment for many losses that workers’ compensation does not cover, such as emotional distress and loss of enjoyment of life.
Common third-party claims include:
- Claims against contractors: On a crowded job site, a contractor or subcontractor could fail to uphold the safety standards, putting you at risk.
- Claims against site owners: If the owner of your work site failed to warn you about a pre-existing hazard, you may be able to file a third-party claim.
- Driving claims: If you were injured while working behind the wheel, you can file a personal injury claim against the negligent driver who caused the accident.
- Dangerous or defective equipment: Were your injuries caused by defective equipment? Our law firm can help you pursue a personal injury claim against the manufacturer.
Contact Our Workplace Injury Attorneys
If you have been injured while on the job, our experienced construction accident lawyers can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.