- Practice Areas
- Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Attorney
- Business and Employment Law
- Civil Litigation Attorney in Pennsylvania
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Arm, Hand, Wrist and Shoulder Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction And Workplace Accidents
- Dangerous Premises
- Dangerous Products
- Dog Bite
- Injuries To Children
- Lower Body Injuries (Foot, Ankle, Knee and Hip Injuries)
- Motorcycle Accident
- Neck, Spine & Brain Injuries
- Scar and Disfigurement
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Real Estate Law
- Attorney Profiles
Business And Employment Law
The employment law attorneys of Henry & Beaver, LLP, work to prevent or resolve disputes relating to discrimination, wage and hour issues, compensation, restrictive covenants or related matters. We represent both employers and employees in Lebanon County and surrounding counties of Central Pennsylvania.
Our law firm provides a wide range of legal services to local employers, including:
- Corporate law: We offer skilled assistance with business transactions and corporate disputes.
- Banking and finance: We represent borrowers and lenders seeking legal assistance with loans and other financial matters.
- Business formation: If you are seeking to create a new company, our attorneys will help you start off on the right foot.
- Employment law: We have successfully defended employers against lawsuits claiming wrongful discharge, whistleblower retaliation, sexual harassment or employment discrimination.
- Business dissolution: If you or another owner is preparing to leave the company, our firm can help you manage the transition.
- Employment contracts: We offer contract review and litigation services for both employers and workers.
- Trademarks: Our law firm vigorously protects our clients’ trademarks.
- Business Formation
- Business Dissolution
- Corporations/Partnerships/LLCs, etc.
- Business Separation Agreements
- Employment Law
- Creditor Actions
Whatever legal issues your company is facing, you can trust the attorneys at Henry & Beaver to offer efficient representation that supports the interests of your organization.
Protecting The Rights Of Pennsylvania Employees
We also provide legal services to Pennsylvania workers who are involved in a legal dispute with their employers. If you have been terminated or sanctioned for reporting illegal activities, requesting FMLA leave or filing a workers’ compensation claim, we are fully prepared to defend your rights and pursue compensation. We also represent individuals or groups of workers in employment discrimination suits, wage and hour disputes over breaks or overtime pay, and in hearings to appeal a denial of unemployment benefits.
Contact Our Law Firm
The attorneys at Henry & Beaver practice in the state courts of Lebanon, Schuylkill, Lancaster, Berks and Dauphin counties and in Pennsylvania’s federal courts. We provide the personal attention of a small law firm and the sophisticated and focused knowledge of a larger practice. Contact us today at 717-274-3644 to discuss our consulting services or representation by skilled employment lawyers.